Friday, February 29, 2008

iPod Update

No, I’m not done loading my iPod yet. Far from it. So far I have 1191 songs from 87 CDs from 58 artists. 14 of the 87 CDs are various artist compilations, which drives the artist count higher.

It’s going to take a while to get all my CDs uploaded.

To feed my need to make lists, here is my current artist list:

Peter Gabriel
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe
Acama
Annie Lennox
Bach
Barlow Girl
The Beatles
Blue Man Group
Charlie Hunter
Coldplay
The Cure
David Arkenstone
Dead Can Dance
Delerium
Eddie Vedder
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians
Ella Fitzgerald
Enigma
Enya
Evanescence
Gabriel Roth & The Mirrors
Garth Brooks
Genesis
Gyuto Monks Tantric Choir
Hiroshima
Jane Siberry
John Williams
Journey
k.d. lang
Kenny Loggins
Korn
Laurie Anderson
Linkin Park
Melissa Etheridge
On Ensemble
Phil Collins
The Police
Queen
Ray Lynch
Regina Spektor
Rob Thomas
Rob Zombie
San Jose Taiko
Sarah McLachlan
Shadowfax
Stevie Nicks
The Sundays
System of a Down
Talking Heads
Tan Dun
Thomas Newman
Tool
U2
Van Halen
Wayanay
Yanni
10,000 Maniacs


Happy Friday
Love, Yvette

No comments: