Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hi

If you had trouble reading my anniversary post in your reader, I'm sorry. It was a post via email, and for some reason the font color didn't go through correctly. It's supposed to be black in your reader, and the green in the website. So I tried to fix it myself, to disasterous results. So if you can't read it in the reader, just go to the website.

I am sad. So very sad.

My car is in the shop. It's been in the shop since May 8th. For me, that is a very long time. It's a big repair, and a very expensive repair. I don't speak car, so you'll just have believe me that it has something to do with my air conditioning. I heard terms like compressor and evap-something coils. Or was it core? I dunno. I don't speak car. Anyways it also involves parts you can't just call Decker for. So that is what I'm waiting on.

Because I had to travel to Porterville and Merced since my car went into the shop, I had to get a rental. Talk about expense on top of expense. Not happy and I can't do it anymore, so tomorrow evening, once I return from Porterville (again), I'm turning the car in and going bicycle. Hopefully this funky weather will stay mellow and I'll be able to ride in peace. I have new pedals and tires, so I don't have an excuse not to ride.

Okay, time for the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Gotta run :)

Love, Yvette

No comments: