Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Like Shiny Things!

I am self diagnosed ADD and therefore easily distracted.
 
I am currently distracted by Facebook. Myspace has all my family and REI friends, but Facebook has all my friends from high school. And, if you know me, you know that I loved high school. I am absolutely giddy that I've made contact with people I haven't spoken to in years.
 
Another wonderful (to me) aspect of Facebook is this one little application called Pieces of Flair. You get it, I know you do, you got the memo about the TPS reports. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about need to A) get Netflix, and B) add Office Space to the top of your queue. This application is a simple cork board, and you can add buttons to it.
 
Yes, I was one of those dorks who had a denim jacket and added buttons to it. Yes! I wore the denim jacket with the denim mini-skirt and carried the denim purse. And yes! My bangs went straight up in the air. I LOVED THE 80'S!!!!
 
Yes, I thought I was Molly Ringwald (with a really good tan). I was Andie looking for my Blane. I was Samantha looking for my Jake Ryan. Okay, now I'm really getting off the subject here.
 
All I am trying to say is that I really like the Pieces of Flair.
 
If I can, I'll try to post a picture of my board for you to see.
 
Love, Yvette
 
 
 

No comments: