Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Back (I Think)

I made it back alive from San Francisco and Berkeley. We had a blast. Yes, I did make it to the Berkley store- they are bigger and have a wider selection. But I cannot lie about this, Fresno's team is WAY nicer! No, seriously, we are. Alright, I must be open to the fact that maybe they were having a bad day, but still.

I'll elaborate more in coming days but the quick and dirty recap is: Wednesday- drive up, UC Berkeley, Telegraph Ave., check in to hostel on Ft. Mason, 1st attempt at GGB (too late). Thursday- GGB (DONE!!! 43-Things check), Haight-Ashbury, Union Square, Chinatown. Friday- North Beach, Ghirardelli Square, Japantown, drive to Ikea in Palo Alto, then home.

I worked on Saturday, no big deal.

Sunday I had off, so I went to the gym. There is a whole post in itself here, so I'll just say that I'm really sore from climbing for now.

Monday was Monday, and today is today. Hopefully I'll get some computer time tonight so I can elaborate properly.

I have tomorrow night off, so I'm trying to get together with a high school friend. Maybe we can do dinner. It's been a few years so we have lots to catch up on.

Sorry for the radio silence and for being too cheap to use the computers at the hostel for ten cents a minute.

Love, Yvette

PS- one month til my birthday people!!!

No comments: